Skip to Content

Freezing weather like that from the recent winter storm aka Winter Storm Uri, may flooding due to frozen or damaged water pipes. Damage from this type of sudden or accidental discharge of water may be covered under your insurance policy. 

The insurance company owes you full value to repair the damages if it is a covered loss less your deductible. Your policy in most cases will pay for the cost of repairing the plumbing, clean up and reconstruction of the damage area. As a commercial property owner, you probably have business income coverage which will pay you for losses due to related vacancies or business interruption during reconstruction.

If you purchased a homeowners or commercial property insurance policy in Texas, you should expect to be paid full compensation less your deductible for the cost of reworking the plumbing, clean up and reconstructing the damages. If you own an apartment building or other commercial business, you need a team of specialized experts to estimate your property and income loss as your advocate. The insurance company will be sending theirs and they know who is paying their bill. Would you allow the IRS to prepare your yearly tax return? 

If your freeze-related or burst water pipe property insurance claim has been denied, delayed or underpaid, do not hesitate to Barton Law Group based in Houston. Barton Law Group has worked in all metropolitan areas of Texas and rural areas throughout the state. Our team of insurance litigation trial attorneys has been standing firmly on the side of policyholders for more than 30 years. Our lawyers aggressively protect the rights of insurance policyholders throughout Texas. Mr. Barton has settled thousands of claims as a former insurance adjuster and trial lawyer with great success in the courtroom. 

Put his reputation, record and experience to work for you. There is no fees or expenses unless there is a recovery!

Please submit your information for your free consultation of your flooding due to frozen or damage water pipes claim.