Aggressive Insurance Claim Litigation For Policyholders Throughout Texas
Don’t let yourself get cheated by your insurance company. If you have been denied a settlement for a claim, or have had your property damage undervalued, you have the right to fight back. If you are a homeowner or business owner in Texas, you can turn to Barton Law Firm in Houston.
Experience of a Former Insurance Adjuster
Daniel P. Barton is the owner and lead trial lawyer of the Barton Law Firm in Houston, Texas. For nearly 20 years, Mr. Barton has tried insurance litigation cases nationally and throughout Texas. He is a lifetime resident of Houston, Texas, and a graduate of the University of Texas and Texas Wesleyan School of Law. His professional experience includes work as an insurance adjuster, where he learned the strategies insurance companies use when minimizing a claim.
Free Consultation · No Fees If You Don’t Win · Certified Personal Injury Trial Specialist*
Our attorneys aggressively protect the rights of insurance policyholders throughout Texas. If you are facing a denied or undervalued claim or bad faith insurance practice, call us toll free at 800-800-1505 to schedule a free consultation with one of our Texas insurance claims lawyers. You may also use our convenient email contact form. We handle all insurance litigation cases on a contingency-fee basis and apply our fee percentage only against ‘new’ money we help you obtain. We will not charge against any settlement you have already received on your claim.
We Do Not Represent Insurance Companies
We handle a full range of insurance disputes and lawsuits for policyholders throughout Texas.
- Fire, smoke and water damage
- Damage from falling trees and debris
- Broken windows, damage to outbuildings
- Wind, storm and hail damage, tornado and hurricane damage
- Water leaks
- Theft claims
- Catastrophic weather-related damage
- Business interruption
- Inventory losses
- Equipment repair, reinstallation and calibration
- Loss of rents
- Motor vehicle fleet damage
- Damage from break ins, theft of business property
- Loss of retail and office space commercial property leases
- Denied long-term or short-term disability claims
- Life insurance beneficiary disputes
- Reduced or cut-off disability payments
- Denied life insurance claims
Contact Our Lawyers For Help
Contact our office in Houston, Texas, to learn more about how we can help. You can schedule a free initial consultation by calling us in the Houston area at 713-227-4747, toll free at 800-800-1505 or contacting us via email.